Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Four Before Christmas!

Aaahh, embroidered eyes.... I have made some ready-for-kids kitties here. Emeow to enquire @ SmeowlyCats@gmail.com to adopt a kitty (or some animal) today!

Posie is my name. I am of mostly pastel hues. 27cm in height.


Please tell me I have lovely brown eyes.


Caramel is my name. I am tanned. Perhaps I have been under the sun too long, as I think I might be turning red. 27cm in height.


I am smiley, unlike my sister, Posie.


My name is Kate. I am not just pink with black stripes. Them stripes are black and brown. 29cm in height.


Look closely & you can see them brown & black stripes!! Oodles is my name. I have button eyes that contrast nicely with my blue & black skin tones. 36cm in height. See?

Posie, Caramel & Kate - $64 each (inclusive of embroidered eyes)

Oodles - $59 Optional: Embroidered name - $5/name

Embroidered eyes (for Oodles) - $5/pair

Also check out our 'Christmas Sale Album' for discounts of up to 20%! Sale on until 31st December 2010,after which, them softies will go back up to normal price. Do take advantage of this sale to grab these great gifts for your loved ones today!

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing, but Tan Kheng Hua brought Posie, Caramel & Kate home at the Purrzaar!! I almost fainted.

    ReplyDelete