Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Kmi!

Yet once again, I decide to make life difficult for myself for 2 nights in a row. As usual though, the end result was very satisfying & the recipient was happy.

It was my good friend Kmi's birthday yesterday, so I made her this little fellow:

Cute lil bugger isn't she? She was sewn ENTIRELY by hand, that is, not a SINGLE machine stitch was involved in the process AT ALL. Smaller than MiniLynn, which stands at 12cm (I think. I will get Lynn to measure it up & let me know, when I catch her online.), MiniKmi is 8cm in height. If I make these things any smaller, I will HAVE to call the Guiness Book of World Records....

MiniKmi now resides in Kmi's husband's shirt pocket. Again, just like MiniLynn, I will not repeat this process for money. This is precious & JUST for my darlings. :)

MiniKmi - PRICELESS

No comments:

Post a Comment