Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Seri, the Indoor Cat

This is Seri. She is an indoor cat. The weather is just way too iffy to be running around outside. Seri, like any other normal cat, hates water. I think her slightly bored look is due to the lack of the freedom to prance around outside though, but it'll pass.

I do not have an ear infection. It is just maroon corduroy with prints.

Lots of things to play with even in the indoors, without a risk of catching anything icky!

My name on me bum!

My mummy, she will love me. I will keep her company possibly on her work desk everyday! Whee!!!

Seri (23cm tall) costs $59 + $5 (embroidered name) = $64

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Wah Wah :D Seri Loves her cat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome! Seri the cat was a very good girl & she was most excited to go home! :D

    ReplyDelete