Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What I Have Neglected to Update During Busy Times

Cinders, Ash & Muffler, all in gray (a populaer kitty colour, if I may say so myself).

Cinders (left) has been spoken for, but Ash (centre) & Muffler (right) are still available.


Lil Paul. Off to be owned by a lil Eurasian baby.

I must say, one of the best faces I've done so far.. Heh.. *proud look*


Comfy red couch, this is...

Boy & Girl, commisioned early for X'mas presents for a polka-dot-&-stripes-loving couple.
The girl likes jailbreak stripes

The boy like polka dots.


Spotty & Dotty

Spotty is brown with purple dots. She's really the same sock as Boy, but in different colours.
A. Pinky actually has a partner in peach, waiting to be stuffed. I ran out of stuffing & have yet to run to the shops for somemore. A. Pinky is currently on reserve.


Standard sock kitties - $59


Optional:

embroidered name - $5/name

embroidered eyes - $5/pair

No comments:

Post a Comment