Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Finishing of Lynn & Sam's MonoCronies

Hello all!

I hereby present to y'all this handsome couple, aptly named 'The MonoCronies' (wahaha).

Long, lean & lanky we is!

With differing expressions we has!

These guys were actually requested for eons ago, but I was taking my time twiddling around with the pattern & dragging my feet bringing the proper machinery back home from ma's. I think I want to twiddle the pattern some more... or maybe revert back to the old, patternless way of sewing these fellows (sock cat style). Kind of more interesting that way (but more scarey at the same time), I feel....

The gray kitty is made of sturdier cotton jersey & the black is made from lightweight jersey with lycra in it.

MonoCronies - $79 + $5 (embroidered eyes) each = $84

No comments:

Post a Comment