Tuesday, May 25, 2010

We Are Family....

.... I got all my sisters and me..... Hahahaha... I love that song... but semi-out-of-topic...

This cat family was done for a family of 3. Papa lyon, Mama tiger & Baby cub. It is Mama & Papa's 6th anniversary on 30/05/10 & the bleu (yes I meant to spell it that way) lyon is just for him! Happy anniversary, Gus & Sue!!! Looking at many more to come!



Family photo



Daughter & Ma. Notice the one for the Cub (left) has embroidered eyes as the 3 yr old puts everything in her mouth.


Headshot of Pa, cos he's just cute like that



Lucky Pa & Cub. Isn't Ma the thoughtful one?


Sue - $89 + $5 (embroidered name) = $94
Amanda - $89 + $5 (embroidered name) + $5 (embroidered eyes) = $99
Gus the Bleu Lyon - $150 + $5 (embroidered name) = $155

No comments:

Post a Comment